Monday, July 21, 2008

My little birthday boy turns 4

How time flies. It seems like just yesterday my little girl was just a tot and now she has two children of her own. Where does the time go?

Yesterday was my grandson's 4th birthday. He was so excited. Yesterday morning when I called his house, he answered the phone. I sang the Happy Birthday song and when I had finished he said "Thanks, Grandma. Where are my presents?" You got to love them.

Here he is with his Birthday crown he made with his mom.

Yum....birthday cake. Time to blow out the candles.


Finally, the moment he has been waiting for, time to open the presents.


This is what Olivia thought of the whole ordeal.


Such a good baby.

Have a great day everyone.

5 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

Do your grandchildren live close to you? That would be so awesome! We have grown daughters, but both in school still, so who knows where they will "land"?!!

sweetiepie said...

My daughter and her hubbie moved here from San Diego when Josh was 10 months old. Now they live 2 blocks away! That is much better than 1600 miles.

Aunt Jo said...

Happy birthday to your adorable grandson.

Olivia is just beautiful!

Arlette said...

Cute pictures, Joyce. A happy belated birthday to Josh!
Olivia looks so sweet all dressed in pink.
Take care.
Aloha!

Netter said...

What cuties!