Saturday, July 5, 2008

More Internet Friends

Here are a few more things I have received from online friends. It never ceases to amaze me how nice people can be.




What a nice assortment of things I received from Rhonda for my kitchen. There is a beautiful hanging basket arrangement, a towel to hang on my cabinet door, and some refrigerator magnets and a recipe book. She must have known cookies are my one of my favorite things. I don't think I will wait for Christmas to try some of these recipes.

Thanks, Rhonda!

My friend, Linda, makes some of the cutest ornaments I have ever seen. She is so talented. These two little snowfellas appeared in my mailbox unexpectedly one day. They will surely brighten up my tree this Christmas.


I love this little snow cloud. How clever. See the little snowflakes falling out of him.

This little guy is tucked so nicely into his hat. It is a "Perfect Fit!"

Thanks, Linda!

I consider myself very lucky to have found such good friends online! Thanks to you all!

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Arlette said...

Joyce, what wonderful gifts you've received from your internet friends. Those snowman ornies will make the sweetest addition to your christmas tree. Yes, you are one lucky gal! Take care.
Aloha!

Mom2fur said...

How cute are those snow guys? Cyber pals are the best and the most generous, aren't they?
Hey, I'm doing a thing on my blog where I hope to link to a blog in all 50 states. You're going to be my Iowa!

sweetiepie said...

Thanks, Mom2fur, I would be honored to be your Iowa.

The Southern Mom said...

What sweet friends! Love the snowmen, so cute!

Daisydaze said...

Congratulations on the new GD;how darling!

Does your friend, who made the snow cloud, have a website...or be willing to share the instructions? That is just the cutest thing ever!

sweetiepie said...

Thanks for asking, daisydaze, about the snowcloud ornament. My friend used a pattern she purchased from a website. The address is:

http://www.isnt-that-cute-patterns.com/new.html

I don't know if you can click on that address. You may have to copy and paste it to your address bar.