Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Meet Olivia Grace

I would like to introduce my new granddaughter, Olivia Grace. She was born by Caesarean section on Tuesday, July 8, 2008 at 8:53 am. She weighed in at 7 pounds 10 ounces and was 20 inches long. Her mom is my daughter, Kim and her Dad's name is Steve. She has an older brother Josh who will be 4 years old on July 2oth.


Hmm....where on earth am I now and what happened to that nice lady that has been carrying me around for the last nine months?


I think I will take a little nap and maybe things will be better when I wake up later.

Oh, yeah, this is much better. I am all warm and cozy now and I just love my hat.

Getting ready for my first bath. Sounds like fun.

Mommy Kim happy that it is over.

Proud Daddy Steve.

Big brother, Josh.

Aunt Kelly

Uncle Kevin

It's been a long day.

Naptime for the whole family.


Have a great day everyone!

8 comments:

crafty diane said...

What a beautiful baby! And I love her name. I know you are so proud. It has been a very long time since I held such a tiny baby. Babies are so sweet.
Blessings,
Diane

The Southern Mom said...

Awww, how sweet she is and I love her name! I forgot how tiny they are!

Arlette said...

Congratulations to you and your family. Olivia Grace is beautiful and the photo with Josh holding her is priceless. He looks so proud to be a big brother. I'm glad that everything went well and you all can finally hold her in your arms.
Aloha!

méri said...

Lovely!
Congratulations to all Family!
Happiness and good health!

Aunt Jo said...

Congratulations! Your grandbabies are adorable.

Arlette said...

Joyce, please visit my blog when you have the time. You've been awarded!
Aloha!

Tins and Treasures said...

I just love babies!! The picture of everyone napping is priceless.
Enjoy,
Natalie
tinsandtreasures.blogspot.com

Katherine said...

Congratulations! Olivia Grace is just gorgeous and big brother is such a cutie pie - you must be one proud grandma.
Best wishes to you and your family.