Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Most Handsome Man I Know




I have to share some pictures of my little grandson, Josh. I am not bragging or anything, but I am sure he is the most handsome 3 year old that I know.

He was just 2 years old when he was the ring bearer in my niece's wedding. I just loved his little tuxedo He was quite the little man. He was also quite smitten with the bride and to this day has a thing for blondes.

He will be 4 years old in July and is looking forward to preschool in the fall. I think I will be even more sad to see him go to school than I was when my own children started. I would have liked for him to remain a baby for the rest of his life, but, alas, that is not going to happen. He will always be my little Sweetiepie.


I bought a set of water color paints a while back for a craft project I was doing.
Last weekend, I asked Josh if he would like to paint a picture. "Sure, Grandma." was his reply. So I used one of Grandpa's old shirts and put it on him backwards to act as a smock because Mommy would be mad if he came home with paint all over his clothes and we proceeded to paint. In some upcoming posts I will publish Josh's works of art. I just know he will be another Picasso someday!


Have a pleasant evening everyone!

2 comments:

Arlette said...

Hi Joyce,
Just noticed today that you have started a blog of your own. Your gandson is a cutie. I don't blame you for wanting him to stay little forever!
Aloha,
Lettie

sweetiepie said...

Lettie - Thank you for your lovely comment. I am still learning about blogging. I hope to have time to post again today.