Sunday, February 22, 2009

Unfinished business

While digging through my closet a while back I come across a project I started more than 15 years ago. It is a quilt top I made for my younger daughter. It is my first and last attempt at making a full size quilt. It seemed like such a simple task while I was planning it in my head....not!!! I guess that is why I never finished it, I was too overwhelmed.

I know a perfectly lovely lady who owns a quilt shop and does machine quilting. I think I may give her a call . I really should have it finished.




Sorry it is so wrinkled. It has been folded up in a box for all these years.

Take care.

Joyce

1 comment:

Arlette said...

Very pretty. You really should have it finished, after all, so much work has already gone into it. I haven't attempted making a quilt yet. Kudos to you for making one, and a beautiful one, at that.
Aloha!