Friday, August 8, 2008

Fun at Grandma's house

Here is a glimpse at the fun things that happened at Grandma's house this week.

Josh helped Grandma do a little crafting. He had his very own scissors, paper and glue. What fun!



He called his creation "A Flower Garden."


He finished it with his signature in the lower right hand side because, as you know, all good artists sign their work. Now it is ready to join his other creations on Grandma's refrigerator.

We can't forget Olivia. Another one of my internet friends sent me a package with four little outfits for her. What a thoughtful friend! Thanks, Rhonda.

So, we had to have a little baby fashion show. I love it! It is like playing with my dolly.

Have a great weekend everyone.

8 comments:

Arlette said...

Bravo, Josh! Your artwork is wonderful!
I can't believe how much Olivia has grown. She looks so cute in her new outfits.
Take care.
Aloha!

The Southern Mom said...

Awww how sweet Olivia is! And Josh is quite the artist and so handsome!

Aunt Jo said...

Josh is certainly a budding artist.

Olivia is just beautiful!

Char said...

Hi Joyce..you got the What Am I right so I have your name down for the drawing tomorrow eve (Fri)...good luck and your grkids are precious....
I love your little sled and should sit down and make a couple.....
Char

Tins and Treasures said...

You sound like an awesome grandma! Have fun with those sweethearts!

Tins and Treasures said...

I hope it's OK that I added your blog link to my blog list. I'd like to check in on you to see what you're up to!

Arlette said...

Hi Joyce,
Thanks for stopping by the ole blog. How have you been? Getting ready for Winter shows? What have you been making? I would love to see what you've been up to. Take care.
Aloha!

Arlette said...

Hi Joyce! At present, I am not having anyone use my images for profit(thank goodness) like my friend is. I guess I just had to say it because I was feeling her frustration. Sorry for the rant but this is a very important issue for anyone who has their work out on the internet for all to see. A good example of what I was referring to would be the following:
http://craftilyeverafter.blogspot.com/2008/07/were-not-gonna-take-it.html
I hope this helps to put my rant into perspective.
Take care.
Aloha!